10 Shocking Facts about Mobile Marketing
Have you gone Mobile yet?
These mobile marketing facts presented by HubSpot will make you realize that your business can’t afford to wait another moment before going mobile. Your old website is fine for computer searches, but the predominant use of smartphones these days demands the faster loading convenience of a mobile version.
- 9 of 10 mobile searches lead to an action and over half lead to purchase!
- 70% of mobile searches lead to an action within an hour.
- Mobile ads perform 4-5 times better than the classic online versions.
- 40% of tablet owners said they have looked up info seen during a show and done so WHILE watching the show.
- 74% of smartphone owners use their phone for shopping and of that, 79% make a purchase as a result of using their phones.
- The redemption rate of mobile coupons is 10 times higher than print coupons.
- 50% of smartphone users have bought a product on their phone.
- 73% of smartphone users reported having used the mobile web to shop, instead of an app.
- 60% of web users say they expect a mobile site to load on their phone in 3 seconds or less.
- 95% smartphone users looked up local information, of that 61% called and 59% visited the business.
Source: Fifty Mobile Marketing Facts That Will Blow You Away Social Media Today