Digital Marketing Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open Positions: 1
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Our Marketing Agency is looking for a detail-oriented, creative individual to join our team as the Digital Marketing Project Manager. This new hire would specialize in planning, managing, and executing projects related to digital marketing campaigns. They will identify all tasks that need to be completed then strategically delegate those tasks to respective members of the team.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with strong leadership and strategic planning skills. Our top-notch Digital Marketing Project Manager should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills. In order to be successful in this role, communication and relationship management will be vital.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing and other team members to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- The Digital Marketing Project Manager will sit in on strategy calls with the Director of Marketing and clients, in order to create strategy and scheduling documents
- Collaborating with the team members to create and meet timelines and milestones.
- Work as a Marketing Department advocate to collect necessary information and content for the creative team to deliver projects in time for respective deadlines.
- Developing and managing strong relationships with both internal and external team members.
- Managing the tracking of typical project management KPIs like, ROI, productivity, and schedule variance, etc.
- Assisting in the management of the strategy behind Google Analytics, Geo-Targeting, SEO.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or a related field.
- Project management experience working with a strong understanding of project management theory, best practices, and implementation of these practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Admirable communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Thrives in a team environment and demonstrates strong collaboration, teamwork, and brainstorming skills.
- Able to develop a project timeline, and plan from start to finish with minimal supervision or direction.
- Experience in Office suite with programs such as Office 365, Outlook, MS Office, and MS Excel.
- Experience in virtual communication platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or Google Meet.
- Experience in project management platforms such as Basecamp or Trello.
- Experience in design software is not required but is a plus. (i.e., PhotoShop, Corel Draw, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Experience in basic WordPress editing is not required but it a plus.
- After initial training work will be a mixture of remote and onsite.
- Spacious, great natural lighting, outdoor seating options, dog friendly
- Available conference rooms and lounge space for collaboration and planning.
- Large, full kitchen with range, fridge, coffee,etc.
- Regular – Normal work hours and days assigned based on a 40+-hour workweek.
- Compensation is classified as exempt salaried paid on a bi-weekly payroll schedule.
- 401K program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
North Lamar in Austin, near the Triangle and Central Market
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to scott@motiliti.